1. Xstero is pleased that you are visiting this website and have interest in our products.
2. All personal data collected at the Xstero website is saved and processed only in connection with your inquiry for the purpose of sending you product information or for presenting service proposals.
3. Xstero will take the necessary steps to ensure that your information is handled confidentially in accordance with the relevant legal data-protection guidelines.
4. Xstero will take reasonable precautions to refuse unauthorized third parties access to data within the Xstero sphere of influence.
1. This website was compiled with the greatest possible diligence. Nevertheless, Xstero cannot guarantee that the information provided is current, correct, complete. All liability for material or legal defects in the information is excluded.
2. In addition, liability for all damages, especially for direct or indirect as well as tangible or intangible damages, that are caused by the use or non-use of the information provided is excluded.
3. Xstero explicitly retains the right to change, amend, delete, or temporarily or permanently cease the publication of parts of the pages or the entire website without a specific announcement.
4. Although Xstero exerts a continuous effort to keep the Xstero website free of viruses, Xstero does not guarantee that the website is free of viruses. Before downloading information and documentation, the user must exercise reasonable protective measures and virus scanning for his or her own protection.
Third-party Contents, References, and Links
1. The Xstero website may contain hyperlinks to the websites of third parties. Xstero neither accepts responsibility for the content of these websites nor does Xstero claim these websites and the content of these websites as its own because Xstero has no control over the linked information and is also not responsible for the content and information provided therein. The use of these websites is at the user’s own risk.
2. Likewise, Xstero does not claim as its own the content of external contributions in the guest books, discussion forums, and mailing lists established by Xstero. If you become aware of illegal content on linked pages or in guest books, discussion forums, and mailing lists, we request that you inform Xstero of this so that appropriate countermeasures can be taken.
3. Users of the Xstero website may not enter, save, or send any information that violates the rights of third parties or is illegal for any other reason.
1. Xstero grants the user a non-exclusive and non-transferable right to use the information and documentation provided on the Xstero website to the extent that the usage complies with Xstero’s intention in providing and granting access to the information and documentation. Texts, images, graphics, audio recordings, animations, and videos as well as their arrangement are protected by copyrights and other trademark rights. The user will observe these rights and will especially not remove copyright and trademark labels from the information or documentation or copies thereof.
2. Complete or partial reproduction, copying, distribution, transfer, modification, or other utilization of information and other content of the Xstero website (electronic, digital, or by other means) is prohibited without previous approval of Xstero.
3. This applies especially to all protective rights such as brands, ornamental designs, utility models, and trademarks, type plates, company logos, and emblems of Xstero.
4. The website does not grant nor envision a license to use the intellectual property of Xstero or third parties.
Information export controls
1. The exportation of certain information may, due for example to the type of information or its intended use or its final destination, be subject to an obligation to seek approval from the responsible authorities. The user will strictly obey the relevant export regulations for the information, especially those regulations originating in the EU or EU member states and the United States to the extent that they are applicable to individual cases.
1. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
2. Xstero reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
If you require any further information about Terms and Conditions, feel free to Contact Us